MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is the region's finest and most respected treatment center for pancreatic disease. Our experienced and compassionate physicians treat patients who have the most common and rarest pancreatic conditions. Many of our patients are battling life-long conditions, and we understand how important it is to give them guidance and support. In fact, our program features a nurse navigator who coordinates diagnosis and treatment for our patients.
Pancreatic Cancer Treatment
Pancreatic cancer is a serious disease that is often not found until it has spread. The best treatment option for all pancreatic cancer patients is to be treated in an academic medical center, like MedStar Georgetown, where a multidisciplinary group of expert physicians works as a team to treat the cancer. Learn more about pancreatic cancer treatment at MedStar Georgetown in Washington, D.C.
Pancreatic Treatments and Services We Provide:
- Pancreatic Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment
- Pancreas Cancer Diagnosis
- Pancreas Cancer Surgical Treatment
- Chemotherapy for Pancreatic Cancer (Medical Oncology)
- Radiation for Pancreatic Cancer (Radiation Medicine)
- Conventional Radiation Medicine
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- CyberKnife® for Pancreatic Cancer: EUS-guided placement of fiducials for CyberKnife treatment planning was developed by one of our physicians at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital.
- Pancreatic Cancer Treatment: Metastatic Disease
- Pancreatic Disease Program Coordinator