At MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, you will find the largest, most experienced team of orthopaedic surgeons and specialists in the Washington, D.C. area. No matter how simple or complex your condition, our team of fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons has the expertise to help you.
We set high expectations for your recovery and tackle any challenge to restore your function and range of motion. Our goal is to get you back to your favorite activities—whether it’s walking, playing a professional sport or keeping up with your grandchildren.
We offer care and treatment for:
- Foot and Ankle
- General Orthopaedics
- Hand and Elbow
- Hip and Knee Replacements
- Sports Medicine
Advanced Orthopaedic Surgery in Washington, D.C.
Our approach to your treatment and care is:
We perform thousands of procedures each year, research new and emerging surgical techniques, and even train surgeons from across the country on how to perform complex surgeries.
You will find everything you need right here at Georgetown, including:
- Thorough diagnostics
- Wide range of non-surgical treatment options
- Most advanced surgical procedures
- Access to specialized orthopaedic equipment such as braces and orthotics
- Sophisticated pain management
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
We take time to talk with you and your family to explain your condition, answer all of your questions, and develop a treatment plan that is most appropriate and most effective for you.
We specialize in the latest, most advanced surgical procedures, including minimally invasive surgical techniques.
We are a prime referral center for the most complex cases and perform many revision surgeries to correct unsuccessful procedures done elsewhere.
Learn more about:
- Our experienced team of orthopaedic surgeons
- How we have improved the quality of life for patients just like you.
- Why MedStar Georgetown is recognized nationally as an outstanding center for orthopaedic care.
Make an appointment with our team today.